Netball game

Kia ora my name is Eliza my school is called Waikowhai Primary school.
I play Netball. I have only just started playing but I’ve already played one game and it’s fun. We play against other schools and we were a school playing. We are called the Magic team,  I’m not sure why but it’s okay. I was playing with Darcey,Danielle, Jasleen, Alanna, Deezhanay, Honor, Jodece, Kingston and Mo. We automatically won our first game because we were supposed to play two games but we only played one. That’s only because the other school we were supposed come but they couldn’t come so we won. When it was almost our turn to play it started raining and it got really cold. Then we found a two or one dollar coin. we wanted to pick it up but we weren’t allowed to. Jasleen and I played center. I started out on the side when the whistle went I ran in and joined the game as a team mate. Jasleen started off with the ball in the middle circle and then she threw the ball when the whistle went. Centers weren’t allowed in the ovals where the attackers shoot the goals. Darcey – Rose was attack with Honor. Alanna and Deezhanay were defense when I played In the last half time. I wonder If we will be able to play two games next Monday?
Bye thank you for reading.
`

One thought on “Netball game

1. Kia ora Eliza, this is Ella and Mason from Te Ana Ako on your blog. We liked the way you put a picture of your teammates on your blog. We were wondering, do you like to play netball Eliza? Because Mason likes to play netball. How long have you played for?

Ella and Mason