Black Ferns World Cup

Kia ora  there are lots of teams some en clued England Fiji and lots of other but we are talking about BLACK FERNS.

One of the black ferns are a Waikowhia kid she is the youngest player and her name is Sylvia Brunt. What is the quarter finals it is it is the quarter before the final like it the game that is close to the final when it well its on the 29th of October 2022 6:30. Where is it going to be it is going to be at Northlend Events Center. Why are they in the quarter finals Well they work hard and train a lot.

this is the link to a rugby web page

This is a letter I wrote to the Black Ferns.

In your next game believe, fly, rise, focus you can do it just make sure that you try your best. It’s not about winning or losing just make sure you are trying and having fun. Us students really support you and we love learning about you. Thank you for all the cool things you sent us and we will enjoy them a lot. We hope you have a good shot at your next game. Keep up the good work!

Do your best!

Good luck with your next game!

this is a photo of the Match schedule score chart.

Thank you for reading my Blog I hope you learnt a little bit about the black ferns. keep a look out for more of my blog post.

One thought on “Black Ferns World Cup

1. Kia Ora, my name is Isabella and I am in Manukau at Waikowhai Primary School.
    I really liked your blog post about the black ferns because they are a really great team!

I remember when I did something like this when I did my blog post about the black ferns.

To insert a hyperink into your comment use the text below:
    Insert text

Have you ever tried adding questions at the end?

Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog https://wapsisabellah.edublogs.org/.

Blog you later,
    Isabella